I had a Sherline boring head laying around and figured I should modify it to be used on the Taig mill.
The two parts were separated. Notice it uses the screw to push the part that holds the boring bars out from the body attached to the spindle. There is no way to adjust precisely in the other direction.
I put two leaf gages in the clamping slot to keep from collapsing it in the 4 jaw.
I turned the MT1 shank down to 3/8" It machined easily.
Mounted in a 3/8" ER16 collet.
With a cheap import carbide boring bar I got a lot of chatter.
Using a good HSS boring bar I managed to get an acceptable finish.